How much space is left on your SD card ?

dolpns13

Reaction score
WOW !! How many apps do you have??

WOW is right,my last Titanium Backup backed up 147. I did All Apps & System Data backup.

Driving me crazy

Joe

right now I have 14.289 GB left, and thats with 133 apps. And all of my apps have been moved to the sd card. do you have alot of pics or something on your phone??

Does that speed up your phone if you put the apps on your sd card? I have no idea if my apps are on my sd card. I have a 16gb card.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does that speed up your phone if you put the apps on your sd card? I have no idea if my apps are on my sd card. I have a 16gb card.

Anytime you have more space available for app memory you logically will have a smoother running system. But because of the way Droid works I don't think it would run faster....unless all your app memory is used up.

To make your Droid run faster you need to have it rooted and overclocked. This is also how you get the apps on your SD card, you can't do it if you are not rooted.

dolpns13

Reaction score

Anytime you have more space available for app memory you logically will have a smoother running system. But because of the way Droid works I don't think it would run faster....unless all your app memory is used up.

To make your Droid run faster you need to have it rooted and overclocked. This is also how you get the apps on your SD card, you can't do it if you are not rooted.
Thats what my buddy said. he has a rooted Droid, and when another one of our friends got a new droid, he said he couldnt believe how slow the stock droid is.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats what my buddy said. he has a rooted Droid, and when another one of our friends got a new droid, he said he couldnt believe how slow the stock droid is.

I don't think stock droids are that slow. Sometimes I forget to turn set cpu on and I'm running at stock speeds and it takes me a few minutes to notice.

Compare a Droid with another smartphone like a Blackberry Storm, then talk to me about how "slow" it is.;)