How much space is left on your SD card ?

TechJPC

Reaction score
Just wondering ... I have 750mb total left with only 1.0gb of music stored on the SD card.

Thanks
Joe

symdev88

Reaction score
WOW !! How many apps do you have??

WOW is right,my last Titanium Backup backed up 147. I did All Apps & System Data backup.

Driving me crazy

Joe

right now I have 14.289 GB left, and thats with 133 apps. And all of my apps have been moved to the sd card. do you have alot of pics or something on your phone??

OP
T

TechJPC

Reaction score

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
TechJPC are you rooted and running a rom? If so, you might want to empty your nandroid folder except for your latest backup. Those files eat up an incredible amount of space.

EDIT: Just noticed you're new to the forum! :welcome: We're very happy you joined us :D

OP
T

TechJPC

Reaction score
Think it would be a good idea to backup my SD card to my PC and delete the SD card and restore from Titanium ? I'm not sure exactly why I have no space left since I do not have many pics or mp3's.

JCo352

Reaction score
TechJPC are you rooted and running a rom? If so, you might want to empty your nandroid folder except for your latest backup. Those files eat up an incredible amount of space.

EDIT: Just noticed you're new to the forum! :welcome: We're very happy you joined us :D

+1 on this. Those backups can be between 90mb to 250mb a piece.

OP
T

TechJPC

Reaction score

Yes I am rooted and ROM'd (Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B (Fully Deodexed) ) and my Nandroid folder is empty.

It's good to be here, thanks

JCo352

Reaction score

Yes I am rooted and ROM'd (Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B (Fully Deodexed) ) and my Nandroid folder is empty.

It's good to be here, thanks

Do you use clockwork mod?