How much memory you got left on your SDcard?

cisco0910

Reaction score
Not exactly running on fumes yet, but i'm definitly on what you would call empty. According to my Mini Info widget i'm reporting in 1,418 MB left out of 15,189 MB. Think i need to upload some pics to photobucket then delete them from my phone to free some space...and delete some of the music albums i never listen too.
Initial reports of $200 32GB micro SD's when they become abailable defintly isn't in the near future for me either!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still have like 6 or 7 GB's left....right around half of my sdcard hasn't been touched, and I had it since November....:)

Detonation

Reaction score
Total Space: 14.93GB
Available Space: 14.88GB

I have a 120gb zune and a digital camera so I don't need to keep music or pictures on it. Nothing else I really need to put on it, I have more than enough flash drives for any portable storage I might need.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
10gb free here on my card. Only a few songs, videos, pics on board.

On board storage got down to 35mb with 123 apps installed. Used Astro to back up all installed apps. Used Astro to uninstall all apps. (including Astro...:icon_eek:, so had to reinstall that to continue). Reinstalled all apps from the card, using Astro. This kept all but a few "private" apk files on the card. End result: 52mb on board memory free. Conclusion: I have way too many needless apps installed. I'm a pack-rat.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
total 14.83 GB
available: 11.71 GB

JCo352

Reaction score
I have 10.32gb left and I have 5 episodes of southpark, family guy movie, scarface, pinapple express, superbad, and Notorious B.I.G. also have about 300 mp3's, a couple pictures and thats it

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
7.90GB available on SD card and 132MB available on internal memory. still plenty of room for more music and movies. i love this thing.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah the reports suck. 200 dollars is crazy, but you know that will probably be the starting price, that or 150. Give it like 2 months and it will be down alot. Either way i've put some videos on mine, probably still have around 10 gigs left.

audioman42

Reaction score
942MB. When I got the Droid, I sold my iPod touch and moved my entire music collection (5GB) to the Droid. I then added ten high-quality movies.

solorca

Reaction score
I only have about a gig left, but large majority of what I have is music. If I need space, I'll just delete an album or two.

I'm sure that when the 32gb cards are released you'll be able to get some cheap ones online without much effort. I can get a huge flash drive off of the internet for $40 that would cost me a couple hundred in stores.

modified

Reaction score
14 gigs left, i mostly use Pandora and Droid Live for music because i get bored of my collection.

Sold my iPod touch today, it was getting dusty.