[ROM] [GB][2.11.605.5][Sense 3.5]BAMF SoaB v1.04

jerrya

Reaction score
Confused

Guys, I just reviewed a video of Eternity running Sense 3.5, and it looks really the same to the sense 2.1 I am running stock. BUT when I review a video of SoaB, it shows these really cool panels on the left that can slide open and close, plus when you rotate it will show a 3D carousel. So is BAMF's a different version than the eternity one? The one shown in this thread is the one I want.

damaxima

Reaction score
@damaxima
This ROM is running like butter...no other issues so far. I've never seen anything run this smooth, not even when I was using the stock HTC. There is absolutely no lag when opening apps, multitasking, or switching between screens. Did you wipe everything and delete the "BAMF_Extras" folder prior to install?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Where's that folder located and its still freezing and rebooting, please help , 1.3 was flawless , I might have to revert back

ibedatthunderbolt

Reaction score
Do a search on your SD card for that folder, if you don't find it dont worry about it. As long as you wiped data & cache prior to install, it shouldn't be rebooting. Boot back into recovery, follow those steps, and install again. Let me know if that works. If it still reboots continuously, go ahead and flash back to v1.3. Also you might wanna send message to the development team because it shouldn't be rebooting. Mine is running flawlessly.

damaxima

Reaction score
Do a search on your SD card for that folder, if you don't find it dont worry about it. As long as you wiped data & cache prior to install, it shouldn't be rebooting. Boot back into recovery, follow those steps, and install again. Let me know if that works. If it still reboots continuously, go ahead and flash back to v1.3. Also you might wanna send message to the development team because it shouldn't be rebooting. Mine is running flawlessly.

Thanks a bunch man, ill try it again , I don't think I wiped the cache last time

OP
E

erishasnobattery

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You have to a full factory reset before flashing. Data/ cache etc.

Sent using Morse code.

ibedatthunderbolt

Reaction score
Some noticeable issues I have found is WiFi disables on its own sometimes, but not frequently. Mobile data also doesn't pick up on its own as it should when the wifi drops. I'll be testing the data out over the weekend to see if some of those connection issues I experienced today were due to the network or ROM itself.

damaxima

Reaction score
Not a problem damaxima. Let me know how that goes.

Thanks erishasnobattery. Did you get my message?

I tried it again , I did a factory reset on my phone wipe everything clean and it still freezes and reboots randomly, I think I'm going back to 1.3 , thanks guys

ibedatthunderbolt

Reaction score
I tried it again , I did a factory reset on my phone wipe everything clean and it still freezes and reboots randomly, I think I'm going back to 1.3 , thanks guys

Cool not a problem...hate to see you give up on the 1.4 though

OP
E

erishasnobattery

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I would recommend trying a different kernel. Not all devices like the one it comes with. Give ziggy or imo's a shot.

Sent using Morse code.