OP
E

erishasnobattery

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
1.02 up in OP.

Wipe is recommended, but not required. If you encounter problems, please wipe and reflash before posting. Thanks.

Changelogs:

v1.02

• 4G Fixed Correctly
  • End Call Bug should be gone again
  • SRS working
  • VM Number retained after reboot
  • Google Voice Set-up works (Still have to forward your number)
  • Framework Tweaks
  • SMS Tweaks

damaxima

Reaction score
Loving loving this rom , I switched from the liquid gingersense and this Rom is awesome , its more fluid , no lag I mean I'm living the crisp OS , the only thing I like about liquid was the text message format , is it anyway I can bring that over to this Rom , just a thought , I'm pretty new at this , thanks on advance

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ajk23az

Reaction score
Weird.

The last two days, I haven't been able to get either 3g or 4g with this ROM. I am running 1.0 with the patch right now, havent had time to update to 1.2, I am also running the MR3 radio.

I downloaded 1.0 probably about a week ago or so and it was working fine. Hopefully when I update to 1.2 later today, 3g and 4g comes back.

EDIT: Weird, somehow my option for "mobile network" got turned off automatically...just had to click it back on.

Last edited:

spindizzy

Reaction score
OK. I'm new to all of this so bare with me. I have heard so much about these roms... There the reason I rooted my phone. Downloaded rom manager premium and I only see two roms there. Did I spend 6 bucks for nothing or am I missing something? I see only three roms for Das bamf. Please Help.

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
OK. I'm new to all of this so bare with me. I have heard so much about these roms... There the reason I rooted my phone. Downloaded rom manager premium and I only see two roms there. Did I spend 6 bucks for nothing or am I missing something? I see only three roms for Das bamf. Please Help.

Not everything gets to ROM Mgr.

Sent from my BAMF'd Thunderbolt.

OP
E

erishasnobattery

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
We've never had much luck getting sense 3+ roms to download and install correctly from Rom manager, so we quit posting them there.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

spindizzy

Reaction score
How do I go about getting the the current rom and do I need to flash one of the earlier roms first?

lbaxter80

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues keeping 4g with the latest radio (MR3)? SoaB 1.02 was having zero issues fire the first 3 days, then suddenly I'm having data issues. Flashed MR3 and had 4g at my house (which never has it, my wife's tbolt doesn't get it there either and it's unrooted). Either no 4g, or data drops completely at random. (lost data 3 times...correction 4 times while writing this post)

spindizzy

Reaction score
Finally running bamf 1.08 and running smooth. I also downloaded the new cube version but I'm sticking with this for a while. Thanks to everyone for there help.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

Stromboni

Reaction score
Any idea what is genuinely the best Kernel for this ROM? I tried to SoaB imoseyon kernal and when I attempt to overclock through Terminal Emulator my phone freezes and reboots.

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Any idea what is genuinely the best Kernel for this ROM? I tried to SoaB imoseyon kernal and when I attempt to overclock through Terminal Emulator my phone freezes and reboots.

Far as I know, that's the only one besides stock.

D

thelopenator

Reaction score
I'm having problems with my camera. It doesnt take them right. It comes out as lines lol. Funny

Sent from my phone.