1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How many of you would get another Dinc

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by roosterbrews, Mar 9, 2011.

1. roosterbrews

roosterbrews New Member

I have a D1 that is slowly going down hill and have been waiting for the thunderbolt to come out. But Dell has the Dinc for free now with a 2 year contract so I was thinking about that or the X. How many of you Dinc owners would get another one now with a 2 year contract. I have not owned a HTC before but everyone one here seems to like them.
    Thanks
  2. tribbey

tribbey New Member

go for it i say its one of the best if not the best phone out right now lol and with the incredible you would be paying i think 300 with a 2 year so youll save alot of money also
  3. jenna728

jenna728 New Member

I just upgraded to the Incredible two days ago from a Droid 1. You will not be disappointed, its such an awesome phone. The only thing I miss is Project Elite v5.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App