How many of you would get another X

jmorton10

Reaction score
I would buy another X in a heart beat, I absolutely LOVE mine.

I could care less about a FF camera, iphones have that & I have NEVER ONCE seen anybody actually use one (& there must be 15 people I work with that have iphones). When I want to video-conference, I use my 16" screen laptop with a webcam (we do this daily at work). I see no reason whatever I would ever want to do this on a phone.

Dual processor sound good in theory, but I doubt it will actually make any noticeable difference in actual everyday use.

I have yet to have one single problem with my X (& I stood in line to buy the X day VZ released it). I use mine for just about everything you could possibly do with a smart phone & this is the first phone I have ever been 100% happy with (& I had a TON of Windows phones).

~John

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mine is perfect too; I couldn't be happier with it.I have it since December and it was my first day of vacation. I spent the next 7 days exploring it's secrets and the best help in doing that was the droid forum. What a great way to learn and make new friends all over the country. Hope you continue to enjoy yours till it's wheels fall off (lol) long live droid x

steeveegee

Reaction score
i switched from the incredible to the x on the launch day
i have to admit that at first i wasn't feeling blur so much
htc sense is prettier. after messing with the phone and tweaking out launcher pro the x blows the incredible out of the water
the only con i could actually say about the x was the froyo update before the patch. after the patch my droid x is perfect
i wouldn't trade it for any phone out now
upgrade is up in a year and a half and i don't care because this phone is the bomb!

edit: there is one other con my girlfriends is actually jealous of it and i fear she might sabotage it one day
shes told me on several occasions "your playing with your phone again? i cant believe I'm jealous of a damn phone. i hate that thing"

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid'

Last edited:

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I love my droid x too. Haven't rooted yet, but am reading up about it on the forum. The thing that is holding me back from trying it is that I'm pretty illiterate at computers and most peoples directions on how to do it have things they assume most other people understand (but I don't lol) btw how long is a vzw phone warrantee for? Id rather wait till warrantee is done if it's not very long (I got droid x 12/10)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
i switched from the incredible to the x on the launch day
i have to admit that at first i wasn't feeling blur so much
htc sense is prettier. after messing with the phone and tweaking out launcher pro the x blows the incredible out of the water
the only con i could actually say about the x was the froyo update before the patch. after the patch my droid x is perfect
i wouldn't trade it for any phone out now
upgrade is up in a year and a half and i don't care because this phone is the bomb!

edit: there is one other con my girlfriends is actually jealous of it and i fear she might sabotage it one day
shes told me on several occasions "your playing with your phone again? i cant believe I'm jealous of a damn phone. i hate that thing"

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid'

Hopefully you never get the "it's me or the phone" line! :)

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Since I'm not good with computers I put off getting an x until my old phone broke. My husband said to get another flip phone because he thought if never do anything but call and take pix but I spend hours playing with the phone on my days off. Sometimes he says he created a monster but I know more things I can do with my phone than he can with his d2g. And he's on his 2nd battery and 2nd phone since 12/10