How long can you last without your phone?

Claus32

Reaction score
I think 24 hours, and sometimes I really need to be free from my ipone

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
It is my only means of communicating with people so maybe a day. Not that I talk to everyone that often (well, I do talk to or text the GF everyday), but I don't have a landline at home. I could use the work phone if need be but I'm one of those people that thinks personal calls should not happen on the work phone. And besides, my job actually blocks web-based email so I couldn't get to my Gmail to look up anyone's number. LOL. Jeez...how crazy is that...20 years ago I could've remembered the phone number of anyone I knew...now they'd have to be in my contacts!

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
I would say a few hours. I usually wake up a few times during the night and check text messages.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I may be an odd-ball here but unless I'm in bed or in the shower the phone might as well be glued to my hip. I don't text or do any FB or other social media on it but it's still a lifeline for me. If for some really strange reason I left home without it, it wouldn't matter how far away I was I would need to drive back and get it if I realized I didn't have it.