Rebooting.... How long have you gone?

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Spare parts is reading me at 167 hours since last boot, and that sounds about right.

I know, I should reboot every couple days, but my setup seems flawless now and I am not having any issues.

So how long have you guys gone without a reboot by choice?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i personally reboot every other day. I like to give the device that little couple of seconds of rest.

longest i went was about a week, then something froze.

shmoo

Reaction score
I reboot almost daily but that's cause I'm always trying new roms or in general just effing around with my phone!

CharlieDog

Reaction score
I've gone as long at 434 hours before having to reset because of a screw up. I like seeing how long the phone can go. :p

I'm at 142 right now though.

Abby Normal

Reaction score
About every other day......because the Droid voices in my head tell me so...:blackdroid:

Dmoralize

Reaction score
I'm at 72 hours right now. And that was because I was ****in with some kernels. Otherwise, I only reboot if something happens that warrants it. If it's running ok, i'll let it go weeks.

Detonation

Reaction score
I went around 900 hours once. I'd say on average I probably restart once a week though.

Shelooga

Reaction score
15 minutes? maybe less. usually once a day bc im f'in around. this last one was random; which i dont like. but now im going to see how long i can go bc im curious. (and the actual time since last is 14:31, 32, 33, 34...)

howzball

Reaction score
I haven't rebooted this thing more than four times since I got it the first of the year, two of those times were for updates.

It runs Linux

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do it when I feel it getting sluggish. Web browser slowing down, those type of things.

The great think about the Droid as opposed to something like a Blackberry Storm is it doesn't suck the life out of your battery and take a half a day to reset. :)

Relex

Reaction score
I just wait till my phone is laggy loading my icons and widgets on my home screen till I reboot.