How do you load music onto your Fascinate?

OB1J3D1

Reaction score
I used Doubletwist with my droid 1. Just upgraded to a Facinate. Did you use a utility like doubletwist? OR did you just mount your Fascinate and start drag and dropping?

I am on a MacBook and use iTunes. Had the Droid 1 and now use the Fascinate.

jabtay

Reaction score
Just mount...then drag and drop. Just a heads up, you cannot see the files until you unplug the usb

txflea

Reaction score
I am lost, I have it mounted but drag and drop where??? what program do I use?

john_from_ict

Reaction score
Windows XP user...I right click Start, select explore and can drag and drop from there.

Insult2Injury

Reaction score
When you connect your phone drag down notification bar and. Select mount. Then on Mac your phone should appear as storage device on desktop. That will let you browse sd card contents. Make folder and drag and drop music.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

JollyRoger

Reaction score
Let me ask a dumb question. How do you know, when you drag and drop, it is going to save that to your SD Card. All I see are folder name (Music, Playlist, Pictures, etc) but it doesn't say if it is saving to the SD card. Is that an automatic thing that happens or do I need to set it up that way on my phone. If so, where?

OP
OB1J3D1

OB1J3D1

Reaction score
Pre-installed on my Fascinate SD, I have "my_music" and "myalbum". Should I create a new "Music" folder and put my music in there?

Thanks for the help.