Your Favorite Sync to iTunes (on Windows)

What do you do to sync your iTunes music with your Droid?

• Drag and drop the folder in Windows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doubletwist

• Motorola Media Link

• iTunes Agent

• Other (Please reply)

• Total voters

Royal2000H

Reaction score
Alright... there's a bunch of solutions out there.

You can drag and drop your iTunes Music folder into a folder on the sd card.

You can use DoubleTwist. The one time I used it, Doubletwist and my found hung forever.... had to pull the droid out to use it.

There's iTunes Agent. Haven't used it yet. And Motorola Media Link. Also haven't used it...

Anything I'm missing?

UggTheThug

Reaction score
Woo First to Poll it up

And iTunes agent is so easy. DoubleTwist found copies of songs I already had elsewhere on my computer and would sync them both to the Droid which is very annoying

meaker

Reaction score
I tunes agent would win hands down if it would alow playlist.. I picked Doubletwist but it's about the same as MML..

smgoma

Reaction score
iTunes Export

Doesn't sync but does allow simple and easy export of playlists and media to DROID.

Purgatory

Reaction score
iTunes Agent is what I use and it works perfectly for me.
So you can add you playlist?

Unfortunately, no. Motorola Media Link works for that (though real buggy and i have had to sync several times to get everything synced), or doubtletwist works for the playlist sync, but I have heard this is buggy as well and has to work a couple of times in order to get everything up. iTunes Agent is nice, but the playlist feature is a real issue for almost everyone I have talked to.

meaker

Reaction score
That's why I said if iTunes agent would allow play list it would be the only one you need. It doesn't lag or do anything funky like MML or DT. I wish something would come out to really take care of one of thing that iPhones have over Droids. The ease to manage music and apps threw the computer..

Stigy

Reaction score
I have 2 DROID playlists in iTunes.

One is a 8GB playlist with my FAVORITE music and all the new albums I think are worthy of putting on there that I always keep sync'd with my DROID.

When I want to switch things up a bit I sync my secondary playlist. Its a SMART playlist that picks a random 6GB of music from my iTunes everytime I refresh it. So I always get a random set of songs when I use that playlist.

OP
Royal2000H

Royal2000H

Reaction score
I installed iTunes Agent and used it earlier today. Loadddsssss better than DoubleTwist. iTunes agent is definitely my preferred (and default) method now.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
iTunes = fail, in my book.

I don't use anything for iTunes cause I don't use iTunes, lol.

skidemn

Reaction score
I think they pretty much all suck. I have yet to use one that does a decent job. DoubleTwist doesn't see some of my playlists and keeps dropping out songs during sync, Sometimes it only imports two songs of an entire album.

I've be using Salling Media Sync and it's kinda ok but it's very slow since I didn't buy the pay edition.