nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
Is there a way to video chat like facetime since there is the forward facing camera.

droid to droid

droid to iphone

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Is there a way to video chat like facetime since there is the forward facing camera.

droid to droid

droid to iphone

There's an app on the market called "Tango". It's on Android and iphone.

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk

paul gyver

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
For those using tango have you used it with anyone using facetime or does tango work on ipad2? Just ordered ipad2 for daughter and like to video chat. If it works well then I may go TB as this is the only phone on vzw to have ffc at the moment.

Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
nonnasmyladie

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
For those using tango have you used it with anyone using facetime or does tango work on ipad2? Just ordered ipad2 for daughter and like to video chat. If it works well then I may go TB as this is the only phone on vzw to have ffc at the moment.

Thanks

If the person downloads it on their iphone or ipad then you can face chat but it doesn't work with facetime.

AthDruid

Reaction score
how would i get the leaked Skype onto my phone? does it need to be rooted?
thanks

Capt.D

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Don't forget about Yahoo Messenger...works well too....I think messenger and Skype are the only ones that can chat with a computer as well

screamin

Reaction score
yahoo actually works better for me than Skype. Still having issues with that. Couldnt get a video connection with my laptop at home from my tbolt.

sgtguthrie

Reaction score

Thanks

Tango is in the itunes app store, download it on any Android or Apple phone and try it. It's super easy!