How do I upgrade my app?

Modeverything

Reaction score
In the top bar of the home screen, I was notified of an upgrade available to an app I have installed. I didn't want to upgrade at the time, so I selected not to upgrade. I assumed that there would be an option somewhere that I could go to and upgrade the app at a later time, but I can't find a way to do it. Do I have to uninstall and reinstall the new version of the app, or is there somewhere I can go to tell it to complete the upgrade now?

texasPI

Reaction score
Well, you could of clicked the notification itself and it would have launched it for you. If you cleared it then just click market > menu > downloads and select the updates you want to install.

OP
M

Modeverything

Reaction score
That was it. Thank you! I'm new to the Droid (I had a Blackberry) and I didn't even think about a menu option in the marketplace.

texasPI

Reaction score
Hey no problem. I came from a BB too and after having a month with the Droid there are still things to learn. That's what we're all here for! :)

dtyrewilliams

Reaction score
I have come from a BlackBerry as well though I have caught onto Android really fast. Even rooted my droid yesterday. Think of the menu button like the BB button. Always hit it to see what's available to you when you are in an app