Have no clue how to find anything good in the App store.

carbonnoid

Reaction score
I really really wish Google would take some time and upgrade their app store. I really cant find anything. The app store is getting to big and the mechanics of the shop is showing its age. I hope that this is fixed sooner or later.

mjs31

Reaction score
I agree. As more and more apps are added it is tough to sort through the crap. I usually just use the "just in" button, but even then, it is flooded with pure crap things. I am not talking about apps I just dont want, but really stupid stuff. They need to work on this big time.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
AND when you click "Just In" it's obvious the crap isn't new. look at the comments going back a month or more. it just pisses me off lol Androlib is easier and a little better for finding stuff FYI

mathiastck

Reaction score
Every other app store is worse.

Android just needed more users on good hardware.

The Verizon Motorola Droid is great hardware, and together with other Verizon Droid phones it will bring users.

I just tried searching for Motorola on the Android market and found some great apps. Gonna try droid. I need to see what people have done in the way of home screen replacements.

My 2 cents

OP
C

carbonnoid

Reaction score
Androlib is so much better, really. Atleast we can see what the top of the day is. I really hate the market right now. I actually have android tapp rss feed to my phone lol

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Market on device does need some work. Thankfully we've got Androlib.com to be able to find what we want first then just go to the Market to download it :)
Not how it should be but it'll work for now.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
The Market on device does need some work. Thankfully we've got Androlib.com to be able to find what we want first then just go to the Market to download it :)
Not how it should be but it'll work for now.

Just scan it from androlib.....

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb