can't upgrade SetCPU

banderbe

Reaction score
I go into Market and it says there's an upgrade available so I click upgrade, it tells me this will overwrite my existing version but user data will be saved, I click ok an then it takes me to the payment screen and asks for .99 cents.

Is that right? I have to pay again to upgrade?

I deleted this program off my phone once but I had it backed up so I had reinstalled from the backup apk on my sd card.

OP
B

banderbe

Reaction score
It should be stored in your google profile so even if you switched phones you don't have to repurchase the same apps again.

Well.. I'm trying to upgrade.. I already have the app.. the Market shows it in my list of apps and even tells me an upgrade is available.

It just wants me to pay again for an upgrade.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It should be stored in your google profile so even if you switched phones you don't have to repurchase the same apps again.

Well.. I'm trying to upgrade.. I already have the app.. the Market shows it in my list of apps and even tells me an upgrade is available.

It just wants me to pay again for an upgrade.

Check the link I provided. Is that app listed there? I have not heard of any app that makes you pay twice. My last upgrade of this particular app cost me nothing extra.