How do I put the battery in?

kcook323

Reaction score
Seriously, I feel so stupid having to even ask this question. I just got my Rezound and I'm trying to get it all together.

I mean, I knew this was a huge upgrade from my Droid, but seriously? lol

Thanks!
Kendra

Abs

Reaction score
Remove back cover. Stick battery in. Put cover back on

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
kcook323

kcook323

Reaction score
LOL Thanks. I couldn't figure out how to open it though. For future reference, the little indention on the bottom of the phone, press and pop out. I had to use a spoon. My nails are just way too weak. lol I ended up calling Verizon.

Kendra

Abs

Reaction score
To be honest I was just messing with ya. Figured if you were on this forum you probably knew where the battery was supposed to go ;) getting my rezound tomorrow. Now I won't have to feel stupid when mine comes because of your tip C:

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
kcook323

kcook323

Reaction score
Well, I felt silly asking. I kept googling thinking, surely I'm not the only one that couldn't figure this out, :blink:, but guess I was. lol Anyways, no shame. So far, I love it. So much sweeter than my OG!

Kendra

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kinda looks like our dinc2 battery covers. I feel as if they are about to break when I tried. My wife grabbed a butter knife and waala...

----posted maxx'ed out----

Snoking

Reaction score
But the gap is at the bottom of the phone, not the top as noted in the instruction link. Chris
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
kcook323

kcook323

Reaction score
You are right Chris. Since I'm a visual learner though, the picture makes sense to me. The Verizon Tech kept telling me the "top" of the phone, but IMO, when I hold my phone in the "phone" position, it is the "bottom". lol

Kendra