New to Rezound and this Forum, where's the music?

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by rac43, Jan 2, 2013.

1. rac43

rac43 New Member

I decided to put about 20 of my songs on this Rezound and had to download that HTC Sync program. My phone gets recognized and after 20m songs downloaded, I went into the phone card and found all 20 songs, deleted? Now, I can't locate the music anywhere. How do you get to the contents of the card so you can see whats there? Stupid question but I know we all start somewhere.
    Thanks
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

You don't need the HTC Sync at all, I uninstalled it a long time ago. Just plug the phone in, unblank the screen and hit Disk Drive, then two new volumes should be detected, HTC Storage (the internal storage), and a nameless volume (this is the microSD card), just make a directory called "Music", copy the files you want there and disconnect. Give it a few minutes and open Music and they should be there.
  3. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

I agree completely with Ace. HTC Sync is a waste of time. If you prefer the "hands-off" method of sync'ing music, maybe try DoubleTwist. It has an iTunes like feel and allows you to sync via wire or wireless.
  4. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

Personally, I prefer WinAMP, it will sync wirelessly as well if you use it on your PC and Phone, plus it will update album art, lyrics, level out volumes, etc... You can just use a playlist or directory on your PC and it will sync it to your phone. I will often build a playlist with hundreds of songs, and click sync when I go to bed, then in the morning it is ready to go.
  5. rac43

rac43 New Member

Downloaded DoubleTwist and problem solved. Have Doubletwist on both computer and phone and they just sync together it seems.:biggrin:
    1 person likes this.
Search tags for this page

copy music from google to rezound phone

downloaded songs not showing up on rezound

how to put music on my htc rezound

htc rezound music from itunes

htc rezound where is my music on internal storage?

nusic from htc rezound for sync