How do I organize the my home screen?

NaviGangsta

Reaction score
I added a bunch of apps, and now want to get rid of some on the Home screen and put the new ones in its place

like web browser, messaging, etc

and then move stuff around to look more organized

Im using Home++

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Delete the unwanted ones from your home screen and add them to the screen you wish to move them to.

P.S. When I said, "delete," I simply meant do a long press on the app icon and move it to the trash can. Don't "delete" it from your applications. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Last edited:
OP
N

NaviGangsta

Reaction score
awesome. im still trying to figure this thing out, just bought it tonight

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
you can also long-press an icon and move it from screen to screen by just sliding it to the edge and it will flip to the next one.

markmicallef

Reaction score
If you want to truly organize get Apps Organizer

Organize your Android applications using labels

You can create a label shortcut with a custom icon on Android home (long touch on home and select shortcut)

Change log available online

If you want to organize Apps, Bookmarks and Contacts you can try abcOrganizer, exported Apps Organizer data can be easily imported

mjs31

Reaction score
+1 on apps organizer. I love it. For the OP....welcome and give it time. You will still be learning things weeks from now. If you think the Droid can't do it, just ask here because chances are it can be done ;-) The manual is pretty much a joke so search and ask away.