Apps Organizer

wxgirl

Reaction score
Any reason why my Apps stopped showing up under their respective labels? I opened Apps Organizer and it shows everything still labelled correctly, but when I click "Internet", for example, on my homepage, it just shows a blank box.

I've only had my Droid for a few weeks and I just downloaded Apps Organizer and after creating 3 shortcuts that worked, all of mine disappeared as well. After quite a few frustrating minutes, I just happened to click on the star, which I had apparently highlighted, and they all returned. For some reason, they disappear when you click on the star (from all shortcuts). I haven't had the app long, but it doesn't make sense that clicking on the star (like you would a favorite in contacts) would make all of the apps disappear from the icons on your homepages, but that's what happened.

I found this forum while searching for the problem and this is my first post, so a big howdy to everyone! :)

threejane

Reaction score
I've only had my Droid for a few weeks and I just downloaded Apps Organizer and after creating 3 shortcuts that worked, all of mine disappeared as well. After quite a few frustrating minutes, I just happened to click on the star, which I had apparently highlighted, and they all returned. For some reason, they disappear when you click on the star (from all shortcuts). I haven't had the app long, but it doesn't make sense that clicking on the star (like you would a favorite in contacts) would make all of the apps disappear from the icons on your homepages, but that's what happened.

I found this forum while searching for the problem and this is my first post, so a big howdy to everyone! :)

welcome to the forums!

the star in your individual shortcuts is like a sub-folder. in the apps organizer list (where you long press the apps to label them) each app has a star next to it. if you tap the star and light it up then that app will show up when you tap the star in your shortcut folder.

for example, i have a tools shortcut with all my file exploration and root apps in it. in the apps organizer list i also highlighted the star next to only my root apps. if i open the tools shortcut i see all my tool labeled apps and if i hit the star in that tools folder i will see just the starred root apps.