How do I enable data roaming?

gabeevans88

Reaction score
Any way to enable data roaming on this rom? If there is nothing built in is there an app that can do it? Its not under wireless & networks & Its the only thing holding me back. thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID3

crashercarlton

Reaction score
i'm on the bionic with Liberty 3 and in the same boat...nobody is listenting because they don't roam...they don't understand what a detriment liberty 3 is to us...i dropped liberty 3 because of this unless they fix this

kenc3dan

Reaction score
i'm on the bionic with Liberty 3 and in the same boat...nobody is listenting because they don't roam...they don't understand what a detriment liberty 3 is to us...i dropped liberty 3 because of this unless they fix this
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Without that Blur Battery and Data Manager there is just no way to get 3G working on my Droid X with Liberty 3 2.0. Data roaming is also unreachable.
Please, Liberty devs, add the ability to toggle 3G and roaming ala Blur. I can use it otherwise.

flemdroid

Reaction score
you gotta edit the build file.... i tested liberty overseas and couldnt use for data liberty is my fav but no bueno if no data

kenc3dan

Reaction score
SOLUTION No 3G on Droid X Liberty 3 2.0 Problem

Still don't know the cause but within weeks of a successful move to Liberty 3 2.0 my Droid X totally lost all 3G. I used Widgetsoid to turn mobile networking back on. Nothing else worked. Reflashed, airplane mode, pull battery, you name it, nothing would turn 3G back on until Widgetsoid. It gives you more nuanced control over 3G and that's all it took.