How do I edit the "continue with" email suggestions list during Android apps login?

Subsmaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus 3T
While logging into apps in Android, I get a pop-up window which asks me to "Continue With" suggested emails (emails used logged into Google before, I presume)/phone numbers.

How do i remove an address from that list?

I've attached a (redacted) screenshot if that helps.
1496003044744.png

Update:
So, backstory.

I bought a new phone, and installed all my apps there.
And the first login from Flipkart from that app, I got this "suggestions" list.
No other app till now I've gotten this list.

Could you give me a solution?

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum.

Does this only occur when logging into Flipkart? I'm not familiar with Flipkart's network / security settings.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Again, welcome to DroidForums!

Or does this occur when you are sending an email from anything other than from the email app? Or does it occur for all apps that require a login? If it is apps that require a login, then it would seem that it would only ask this the first time you go to login. It's possible that you could go into profile settings of the app and remove any emails that have been used to login to that app. I have never encountered this problem before so just throwing out guesses.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
S

Subsmaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus 3T
Again, welcome to DroidForums!

Or does this occur when you are sending an email from anything other than from the email app? Or does it occur for all apps that require a login? If it is apps that require a login, then it would seem that it would only ask this the first time you go to login. It's possible that you could go into profile settings of the app and remove any emails that have been used to login to that app. I have never encountered this problem before so just throwing out guesses.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Hi,
The way the pop-up looks, I think this is a system message and not the app's.
To answer your question, this login didn't occur when sending an email from anything other than the email app.
I tried to go to the profile settings of the app, but I'm already logged in, and there's no other addresses there. Also I have a feeling the app might not be the problem here.
But I might be wrong.

With this information, any more guesses?

zerosony

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Oneplus 7
hi there,
I had the same issue, and finally found out how to fix this. Actually these emails are from google. You need to check your google account in section security. Check the password which are saved in your account. That feature from google is called Google Smart Lock.
Hope it's helpful.