how can i reprogram my d2g to sprints network?

hydrogen_atoms

Reaction score
this is i guess a tech question more than anything. i am now on the sprint network, does anyone know how i can reprogram my droid to their network? they gave me this ****ty samsung replenish, which i have to say is a ****ty as cheapo to my droid. any suggestions would be greatly appretiated

googlelover

Reaction score
^^Sprint doesn't have a completely different network? Maybe different frequency but their both CDMA, but yeah he's right you can't flash Verizon phones to sprint.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this is i guess a tech question more than anything. i am now on the sprint network, does anyone know how i can reprogram my droid to their network? they gave me this ****ty samsung replenish, which i have to say is a ****ty as cheapo to my droid. any suggestions would be greatly appretiated

they didn't force you to take the Samsung replenish you chose to buy that phone for whatever reason. Sprint has several high end android phones that blow the samsung replenish out of the water. Return it and get something like HTC EVO 4g, Samsung Galaxy 2 EPIC, HTC EVO 3D,.... just to name a few.

STVA

Reaction score
Verizon and Sprint use exactly the same technology for everything except for 4G (LTE or WiMax). The only reason you can't use the phones on each other's network is that they both refuse to activate phones with a serial number (ESN) that was sold for the other network.