Houston i have a problem.

akito

Reaction score
Last Night my Motorola Droid that is rooted just quit working on me. I cant get the phone to do nothing wont turn on charge anything. All that i get is the notifications to light up blue or red. It is still under its year warranty. I just recently purchased a Motorola Droid X that will be arriving this Monday. I was planning on selling my Rooted Droid to cut some of the price down. I took it to radioshack and they told me it didnt have any water damage and i need to take the phone to the corporate office about 30 mins away. My only concern is that the Droid is Rooted and i dont think there is a way i could remove it from the phone. What do you think i should do?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would ask the folks at RS to give you a test battery and see if that boots your phone. If they won't help go to a VZW store.

If that is the case then unroot and you should be in good shape.

Mike

korp

Reaction score
If you install an overclocking kernel that doesn't agree with the rom, the phone will either not boot or boot and have a messed up battery so it won't work either.

OP
A

akito

Reaction score
well i got the phone to turn on i left it in the back window of the car all day dismantled but it seems the camera is acting funny the flash keeps going off. i hope the problem clears