Horrible Service

ak585479

Reaction score
Just got the Droid Incredible about a month ago and I have found that I have no service in many places where my old phone got great service. I should point out also that my old phone was a 6 year old Verizon flip phone. Seeing as the Incredible is brand new and on the same network one would think the service would be the same if not better but that is not the case. Is there anyway to boost reception? I tried updating the roaming with the *288 or whatever it is but that had no effect. This is pretty annoying since one of the many places I don't get service is my apartment and I don't have a land line. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OP
A

ak585479

Reaction score
Nah guess I'll go do that. Thought there may just be a quick fix I could do myself but you're right I'm probably better off taking it in. Thanks.

RoyR

Reaction score
I've had mine for a year now. The reception has gotten worse. I can only get a signal in one spot of my house, when before it worked everywere. I updated and did the same ole thing they told me to do when I called Verizon. I then took it to the store and they did the exact same thing. They assured me it is a great phone...blah..blah..blah and then tried to sell me a new phone. I am out of ideas as well.