Getting "No Service" but...

rickster53

Reaction score
90% of the time I can't seem to get service at my daughter's house in NJ with my Incredible but she has a Blackberry and has no problems---we're both on Verizon. It's funny because I can send/receive text messages but can't get e-mails or any online apps to connect. In most other local geographic areas I travel to he phone seems to work OK. Is there anything I or Verizon could check to ensure the phone's signal reception/antenna are working properly?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
90% of the time I can't seem to get service at my daughter's house in NJ with my Incredible but she has a Blackberry and has no problems---we're both on Verizon. It's funny because I can send/receive text messages but can't get e-mails or any online apps to connect. In most other local geographic areas I travel to he phone seems to work OK. Is there anything I or Verizon could check to ensure the phone's signal reception/antenna are working properly?

Unusual that her Blackberry isn't affected and your Droid is, but if you call Verizon and explain the issue, that you are getting good signals away from that one area they should do a trouble ticket for you. It usually takes about 4 days for them to fix something like this. So call Verizon and explain the situation to them. Let them get a trouble ticket started for you.