Honestly, its 1.0 ever going to happen?

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
Its been months. We have heard from devs multiple times saying a new release is just around the corner. Is there even any development being done? Just come out and say its dead if it is, so we can stop waiting for something that is never coming.

tnygigles66

Reaction score
What a joke. Do they still ahve the liberty toolbox for $5? I've jumped the droid2 ship, but this is ****ing ridiculous. I can't believe they still havent dropped this yet.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Its been months. We have heard from devs multiple times saying a new release is just around the corner. Is there even any development being done? Just come out and say its dead if it is, so we can stop waiting for something that is never coming.

It's actually jumping to Liberty 3 and is currently in RC format. Kejar has been posting on RootzWiki, which is why you don't see anything here on DF.

What a joke. Do they still ahve the liberty toolbox for $5? I've jumped the droid2 ship, but this is ****ing ridiculous. I can't believe they still havent dropped this yet.

The toolbox is no longer just for Liberty but has been opened up to work with any rom. So therefore, even if you decide to no longer use Liberty - you can still make use of the toolbox. Quite the joke, you are right.