Home ++ (another home replacement)

eNonsense

Reaction score
This is a really nice home replacement. I've been using dxTop and I still don't know if I'm going to switch. I really like the ability to organize the drawer icons by category rather than just a big alphebitical list. I know there's home screen folders and stuff, but I don't need more things on my home screens. I also would like to have email and sms notification/counts among other things in the power strip that are offered in the notification bar. I know that you can enable the notification bar, but that's kinda redundant and defeats the purpose of much of the unique functionality of home++.

Maybe I'll switch to this after some further development.

foolie

Reaction score
I'm perfectly fine with the stock theme Home++ uses, its professional and minimal and gives a maximum amount of wallpaper real estate. Just updated to the latest update and even with the 'persistent home' button checked, i'm experiencing no FC and very minimal slowdowns, intuit did a great job optimizing it!

D3C4F

Reaction score
I used to get a lot of FC's before the update, still had some with the update. I believe it was conflicting with Handcent SMS (anyone else have this conflict?). But I just upgraded to Android 2.1 and have had no problems with Home++

Love the app, can't wait for more updates!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I used to get a lot of FC's before the update, still had some with the update. I believe it was conflicting with Handcent SMS (anyone else have this conflict?). But I just upgraded to Android 2.1 and have had no problems with Home++

Love the app, can't wait for more updates!

Seems that way for me too.. that Handcent and Home++ don't play nice...

just installed the 2.0.1 update so we'll see how it pans out. Had an immediate force close upon rebooting fresh with 2.0.1 but Home++ has been fine since.

shademar

Reaction score
Seems to be running fine with 2.01 so far. I love the new power control and music player widgets with the home++ look.

radd

Reaction score
I am running this perfectly, its a wonderful addition if you are still using the stock home.

CANN0N

Reaction score
Is there a way to scroll through multiple screens with 1 hard fling? For example, I'm on the 1st screen and I want to get to the 7th screen. You know, how it stops on each individual screen, I want to be able to scroll through all of my screens with 1 or 2 swipes. Can I?

shugknight

Reaction score
Is there a way to scroll through multiple screens with 1 hard fling? For example, I'm on the 1st screen and I want to get to the 7th screen. You know, how it stops on each individual screen, I want to be able to scroll through all of my screens with 1 or 2 swipes. Can I?

Nope, but that is a great idea! You should email the developer and let them know. It can be possible.

CANN0N

Reaction score
uuh, this may be a stupid question to some but... how do I find info of developers?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had an immediate force close upon rebooting fresh with 2.0.1 but Home++ has been fine since.

It did it for the first time when I installed Mobile Defense, which required a reboot after installing. It worked fine before and after.