Hi!

AmandaEK

Reaction score
New Droid user here - just picked up a Droid 3 last week. I've been scanning the forums since then, but I figured I should create an account because I know I'll want to get involved at some point!

I do have a quick question. I just took a video and am trying to upload it to facebook, but in my notifications it still says 0%. It's been like that for 15 minutes or so - is there a way to cancel?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hi Amanda and welcome to the forum! Glad you joined us. :big smile:

What happens when you back out of the app? Or you can try restarting your phone perhaps?

OP
A

AmandaEK

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the welcome and quick reply :D

I think it's working. I just restarted the phone and tried it again, and now it's up to 40%. I e-mailed it to myself first but still haven't received it, but I'm sure I will. Thank you!

Going from a Blackberry Curve to a Droid 3 is... well... amazingly mind-blowing!!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hi thanks for the welcome and quick reply :D

I think it's working. I just restarted the phone and tried it again, and now it's up to 40%. I e-mailed it to myself first but still haven't received it, but I'm sure I will. Thank you!

Going from a Blackberry Curve to a Droid 3 is... well... amazingly mind-blowing!!

You're welcome and glad to hear you got it goin! ;)