Hi my name is Droid928 and I'm a Droid addict

Droid928

Reaction score
HAHAHA Hi everyone.. I've had my Droid since Christmas and I used to have a 1st Gen Ipod Touch before that and I simply think the Moto Droid is the best device out there.. Although not perfect, it's close to it and there are so many things I like about it most of which I cannot say for the Ipod touch.. So anyway, I look forward to my stay on these forums.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum...

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! FYI you are not the only Droid addict!!!!!!! This device and site have consumed my day!

Mike

OP
D

Droid928

Reaction score
This is like going to an AA meeting and everyone is hammered! :tongue:

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
HAHAHA Hi everyone.. I've had my Droid since Christmas and I used to have a 1st Gen Ipod Touch before that and I simply think the Moto Droid is the best device out there.. Although not perfect, it's close to it and there are so many things I like about it most of which I cannot say for the Ipod touch.. So anyway, I look forward to my stay on these forums.

Closer to perfect......soon...... and I think we all know what I'm referring to. Don't want to say it out loud and get Droid928s very first thread shut down. :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums Droid928.....

You must be 928Droids brother : )

Welcome aboard

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is like going to an AA meeting and everyone is hammered! :tongue:

That made me laugh! Like I said before, since I purchased my Droid then found this forum, my wife and best friend for the past 44 years looks at me like I have three heads:icon_eek: and asks " what are you doing now?"

Frankly, finding the forum has made my transition into retirement such fun:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, Droid928! My name is Anne and I'm a Droid addict. Be proud, there are only a few thousand of us so far! :icon_ devil:

MontyMo

Reaction score
LOL
I too am addicted to my Droid and I am NOT going to a 12 step meeting for it!!!!