Hi. I'm Mr. Wallace... And I'm A TasKiller Addict.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
drug-addict.jpg

LOL. No but in all seriousness, I'm pretty addicted to hitting the TasKiller after exiting an app that I want closed. I always hear about them being pointless on Android phones so I finally uninstalled it and I'm going to go a while without it to see how I like it. Hopefully I survive the withdrawal process without the shakes and stomach cramps. :confused:

Enjoy having better battery life and not needing to click a widget everytime you do something on the phone. :icon_ banana:

abe7333

Reaction score
drug-addict.jpg

LOL. No but in all seriousness, I'm pretty addicted to hitting the TasKiller after exiting an app that I want closed. I always hear about them being pointless on Android phones so I finally uninstalled it and I'm going to go a while without it to see how I like it. Hopefully I survive the withdrawal process without the shakes and stomach cramps. :confused:

Lol that's funny. I was told that task killers are bad for the os?

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wish you the best my man. Just PLEASE don't go to any AA meetings or somehting, the people will give you nasty looks for your addiction, and thats not helpful to you...

OP
B.Wallace85

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
I wish you the best my man. Just PLEASE don't go to any AA meetings or somehting, the people will give you nasty looks for your addiction, and thats not helpful to you...

LMBO! That'd be hilarious though. If I did that, I'd tape it and upload for you all to see.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Topic inspired me to remove task killer...conclusion....not needed.

abe7333

Reaction score
Topic inspired me to remove task killer...conclusion....not needed.

Same here. I used to use it like 20 times a day now only once in two days when only it slows down very much.

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

OP
B.Wallace85

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
Wow. After a day, I don't know why I didn't dump it sooner. Battery life has indeed improved and it seems a tad bit quicker. I don't know if it's really that way or my mind is messing with me.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Wow. After a day, I don't know why I didn't dump it sooner. Battery life has indeed improved and it seems a tad bit quicker. I don't know if it's really that way or my mind is messing with me.

No... it's really that way. Welcome to the freedom of not obsessing over a task killer every few minutes and enjoying your phone that much more. dancedroid