Hi. I'm Mr. Wallace... And I'm A TasKiller Addict.

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
drug-addict.jpg

LOL. No but in all seriousness, I'm pretty addicted to hitting the TasKiller after exiting an app that I want closed. I always hear about them being pointless on Android phones so I finally uninstalled it and I'm going to go a while without it to see how I like it. Hopefully I survive the withdrawal process without the shakes and stomach cramps. :confused:

leonozug

Reaction score
Ha!! I tried the same thing...went back to it unfortunately!! lol!!

I use it constantly, I tried to not use it and my Droid felt really slow. Maybe it's in my head, but using Taskiller just seems to make it run faster and smoother to me....and on top of that I use Autokill!! lol!!

spider210

Reaction score
Ya totally not needed unless you running unstable app and have a lot of issues with it. Under normal everyday conditions it is not needed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
B.Wallace85

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
LOL. It's hard already. Always get the urge to click something when I exit an app. I'm gonna stay strong though!

portermac

Reaction score
If you need to click something get a cache cleaner one click widget. Works great for speeding io my droid and for my addiction. Task killers really do not help. I had one for 6 months. My droid runs just as good without it.