Hi everyone

G.Armour

Reaction score
I've been a long time lurker here, I have had my Droid since the day it released, been rooted, ocd, rommed, just about everything to date with my Droid. But, now that I have found this place, I hope I can find some answers to some of my questions, or maybe answer a few questions. And oh, I still think that the Droid is the best phone out there. But that's just my own opinion.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! We're very happy to have you on board! :D

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us.

prettyinpink116

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this forum and i just wanted to introduce myself. My names Jasmine and I just got a new droid phone a few weeks ago. I really love it but I have one problem which is the keyboard. Its so small & I'm always doing typos. I've downloaded a bunch of different keyboards but none of them are really working for me. Is there any keyboards that have really big buttons so I stop typing on the wrong one?? Thanks so much. :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sorry you are having issues with your keyboard. Have you tried turning the phone to activate landscape. The key are larger which may solve your issue.

Mike

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum!

There are multiple replacement keyboards. It sounds to me like you might want to investigate Swype. It allows you to drag your finger over the keys rather than tapping them to create words. It's a free, open beta program right now. Just sign up, follow the instructions, and you should be good to go. :)

https://beta.swype.com/

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Another keyboard out there makes the more common letters large and the uncommon ones smaller. I forget what its called, though.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Jolly

Reaction score

musicman

Reaction score
I highly recommend swype

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cherylfoster

Reaction score
Hello everyone ! I am Cheryl Foster. I am from London,England. I am new hear. I want your support. Nice to meet you. I like your forum.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Simply turn your phone on its side. It will autorotate and your keyboard will expand.

Hello everyone ! I am Cheryl Foster. I am from London,England. I am new hear. I want your support. Nice to meet you. I like your forum.

Welcome! Good to have you with us. The community is very helpful and friendly. Enjoy your time on the Forum.

Mike