1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi! and a question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Ace, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

I got my Droid last Friday and it's my first SmartPhone of any kind, so I've had a little learning curve. Basically, I really like it but have a few things to figure out yet. So here's a newbie question - how do you access call waiting when a 2nd call comes in? Do you just hit the phone button and will that call still be on the line when you hang up?

Thanks and I'm glad to be a part of the community!
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Hey ace and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

to the DROIDFORUMS! Glad you found your way here and brought your DROID wif u :)

To answer a question a you also might use the search function of the forums, cuz im quite sure this question was discussed somewhere. Cant just remind where :D (im getting old :( )

So, whatever it is, stay tuned and always feel free to ask at any time!

Tigger
  3. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Did this for the first time last night. I hit the "switch" buttom which "appeared" after the second call came in. Once I moved the phone I saw it. FWIW it worked way better then my S1 did
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  4. Ace

Ace New Member

Thanks! I figured there was an easy way to do it if I just figured out what it was!
  5. Ace

Ace New Member

Where does the switch button appear. I got a call when I was on a call yesterday and all that I saw was the same green phone/red phne symbol that I always see. Is the switch button like the crazy, hiding trash bin?