Hi! and a question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Ace, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got my Droid last Friday and it's my first SmartPhone of any kind, so I've had a little learning curve. Basically, I really like it but have a few things to figure out yet. So here's a newbie question - how do you access call waiting when a 2nd call comes in? Do you just hit the phone button and will that call still be on the line when you hang up?

Thanks and I'm glad to be a part of the community!

2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey ace and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

to the DROIDFORUMS! Glad you found your way here and brought your DROID wif u :)

To answer a question a you also might use the search function of the forums, cuz im quite sure this question was discussed somewhere. Cant just remind where :D (im getting old :( )

So, whatever it is, stay tuned and always feel free to ask at any time!

Tigger

3. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did this for the first time last night. I hit the "switch" buttom which "appeared" after the second call came in. Once I moved the phone I saw it. FWIW it worked way better then my S1 did

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  4. Ace

Ace New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks! I figured there was an easy way to do it if I just figured out what it was!

5. Ace

Ace New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Where does the switch button appear. I got a call when I was on a call yesterday and all that I saw was the same green phone/red phne symbol that I always see. Is the switch button like the crazy, hiding trash bin?