Hi! and a question

Ace

Reaction score
I got my Droid last Friday and it's my first SmartPhone of any kind, so I've had a little learning curve. Basically, I really like it but have a few things to figure out yet. So here's a newbie question - how do you access call waiting when a 2nd call comes in? Do you just hit the phone button and will that call still be on the line when you hang up?

Thanks and I'm glad to be a part of the community!

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey ace and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

to the DROIDFORUMS! Glad you found your way here and brought your DROID wif u :)

To answer a question a you also might use the search function of the forums, cuz im quite sure this question was discussed somewhere. Cant just remind where :D (im getting old :( )

So, whatever it is, stay tuned and always feel free to ask at any time!

Tigger

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got my Droid last Friday and it's my first SmartPhone of any kind, so I've had a little learning curve. Basically, I really like it but have a few things to figure out yet. So here's a newbie question - how do you access call waiting when a 2nd call comes in? Do you just hit the phone button and will that call still be on the line when you hang up?

Thanks and I'm glad to be a part of the community!

Did this for the first time last night. I hit the "switch" buttom which "appeared" after the second call came in. Once I moved the phone I saw it. FWIW it worked way better then my S1 did

Last edited:
OP
A

Ace

Reaction score
Thanks! I figured there was an easy way to do it if I just figured out what it was!

OP
A

Ace

Reaction score
Where does the switch button appear. I got a call when I was on a call yesterday and all that I saw was the same green phone/red phne symbol that I always see. Is the switch button like the crazy, hiding trash bin?