hi all I need help with my s3 ..adobe flash player

lancelanz

Reaction score
I've just joined up to this forum to say thank you for your help lancelanz. Your advice has worked perfectly

No problem. It seems less complicated than the other ways I have seen some people suggesting.

BigNunz6

Reaction score
Thank you in advance, my S3 arrives tomorrow and ill be doing this.

rockstar87

Reaction score
please help

Please help I went to that Adobe website and tried downloading all the 4.0 versions butlers it keeps starting to d/l then says it was unsuccessfully downloaded! !! I turned on the unknown sources checkbox too!! Is there anyone that can help me get adobe flash player on my Samsung galaxy s3 please

Last edited:

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Last edited:

rockstar87

Reaction score
thanks

thanks a lot brother I really help me appreciate you taking the time have a good 1

gavinsnana

Reaction score
Thanks to all who provided the information in this thread. I have an Incredible 4G and could not watch ABC episodes.... I downloaded the flash player file and then emailed it to myself and opened the email on my phone. I then installed flash player.... now I can catch up on the run... Thank again!

tyodaddy

Reaction score
My samsung galaxy keeps saying every time I want to install adobe flash that it is not supported on my device. I want a straight forward answer..1. .is there a way around this? 2. If not, when is samsung going to do a softeware update so I can install flash player on MY phone that I bought and paid for and may I remind u the customer pays ur bills and if the customers want flash then u should give us flash...not "why do u need flash" bs.. 3. Then if I can't get flash on this phone, then its time to buy a phone that DOES SUPPORT FLASH AND START TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS TO BUY ANYTHING BUT SAMSUNG.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Typical bs answer instead of saying why my phone from a year ago supported flash but my samsung galaxy 3 doesn't support it.
It has nothing to do with your phone supporting or not supporting adobe flash, yes there was flash support FROM ADOBE one year ago for Android smartphones, since ADOBE no longer supports mobile flash on smartphones, due to security reasons "reason it is not in the Google play store", you see, there is a HUGE difference in phone not supporting it "the phone itself never supported flash", and the software developer ADOBE not supporting it.

Last edited:

Slappy11

Reaction score
I downloaded flash and it installed successfully however when I try to access Pandora it says flash is required I tried both on stock and on dolphin browser does anybody have any suggestions