Problem finding flash player (I have 2.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peithecelt

Reaction score
Hi,

First off - I have froyo (FRG01B), it's a manual upgrade, not rooted. So please don't tell me to wait til I have Froyo, I do. ;)

Second off - I have searched and didn't find this (if it's already been covered, my apologies, please just give me a link and lock this thread!)

I tried to look for the flash player in the market, on my phone, nothing there, doesn't seem to exist. I tried to pull the Adobe Flash player (Flash Player 10.1 BETA 3 v10.1.72.7 Application for Android | Tools) off the androlib market, by QR code. It says it doesn't exist. I JUST did the update about an hour and a half ago, so tried rebooting, no change. (Lack of patience, plus going to an area for the next week where coverage is an unknown quantity, I wanted the upgrade before I left).

Is there something I'm missing here?

Pei

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

First off - I have froyo (FRG01B), it's a manual upgrade, not rooted. So please don't tell me to wait til I have Froyo, I do. ;)

Second off - I have searched and didn't find this (if it's already been covered, my apologies, please just give me a link and lock this thread!)

I tried to look for the flash player in the market, on my phone, nothing there, doesn't seem to exist. I tried to pull the Adobe Flash player (Flash Player 10.1 BETA 3 v10.1.72.7 Application for Android | Tools) off the androlib market, by QR code. It says it doesn't exist. I JUST did the update about an hour and a half ago, so tried rebooting, no change. (Lack of patience, plus going to an area for the next week where coverage is an unknown quantity, I wanted the upgrade before I left).

Is there something I'm missing here?

Pei

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/android-forum/66285-if-you-looking-flashplayer-10-1-here.html

Status
Not open for further replies.