Need help with flash.

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just picked up the S3 earlier today and can't seem to find the adobe flash player in the play store....anyone know how to get flash to work on this phone? Thanks in advanced. Btw, this is the most amazing phone I've ever used!

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Adobe Flash Player is no longer being developed for Android, and it's been removed from the Play store. That's why you haven't been able to find it. There was an app in the Play store that allowed you to download Flash from Adobe, but it seems like it's been removed. There have been a lot of fake Flash apps that actually contained viruses and malware since Flash was removed, so I guess Google decided to pull any of the apps that supposedly help you get Flash.

A Google search for "Adobe flash player Android" does bring a up a link to Flash in the Play store though. You can try that, and see if it will let you install it. If not, just search online for the APK. I'm sure it's all over the place.

OP
zZvaNyaZz

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately it did not work with the adobe download. Is there anyway you can post a link to a working apk?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately it did not work with the adobe download. Is there anyway you can post a link to a working apk?

I'd have to search for it online, which I'm not quite able to do right now. I can try to take a look later.

But in the meantime, you could do a search yourself. Just search for adobe flash player apk on Google, and limit your results to the past week. I'm sure you'll find several working links to the apk. :)

ricky0702

Reaction score
Adobe Flash Player is no longer being developed for Android, and it's been removed from the Play store. That's why you haven't been able to find it. There was an app in the Play store that allowed you to download Flash from Adobe, but it seems like it's been removed. There have been a lot of fake Flash apps that actually contained viruses and malware since Flash was removed, so I guess Google decided to pull any of the apps that supposedly help you get Flash.

One of the big selling points of Android devices was their Adobe Flash compatibility. Now that flash is being phased out of convention, you won’t be able to download flash from the Play Market. That however doesn’t mean that you can’t get it.Here is briefed tutorial
Manually install flash on your Samsung Android Device

z06mike

Reaction score
You can go into S Suggest on your phone and find it there. It will send you to the play store and you will be able to download and install!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2