Hey Everyone!

killnine

Reaction score
Hi guys! Come across this forum a lot through Google searches for information on my OG Droid, so I decided maybe I should join up. I'd categorize myself as a novice at this, and I'm casually into the droid modding scene at best, but the wife and I have both upgraded from our Droids which means I have two of them sitting around for me to play with guilt and repercussion free! dancedroid

I run a podcast that's part of a video game podcast network and we have an android app section of the show as well. Don't want to step on toes, so I won't link it here, but you can check my profile if you're interested.

I think that about wraps it up! :)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Do you want to send me one of those Droids? ;)

The OG Droid is a great phone and is easy to mod thanks to the unlocked bootloader... It'll probably be my next phone...

sent from my ApeX

OP
killnine

killnine

Reaction score
Welcome! Do you want to send me one of those Droids? ;)

The OG Droid is a great phone and is easy to mod thanks to the unlocked bootloader... It'll probably be my next phone...

sent from my ApeX

Trust me, you don't want them. The touch screen is starting to go out and the keyboard sticks on one, and the USB port on the other is mega loose now.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, my X isn't exactly the best either with a bad HDMI port, loose hard keys and a mind of its own sometimes... if I could get a good Droid for cheap, I'll probably jump on it...

I would try RZrecovery though on your Droid since you're going to start modding. Supposed to be awesome.

sent from my ApeX

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Clockwork isn't bad, but RZrecovery has a ton more features, such as battery charging while in recovery.

sent from my ApeX