1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Beatz, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Beatz

Beatz New Member

hi just joined and new to all this stuff. i recently rooted my phone and have been toying around to see what i can do. it seems like i cant do all the rooted things like tether and such. i dont care to much about that but im trying to figure out how to flash roms and having no luck. i have rom manager but everything i try to do on there says "an error occured while attempting to run privileged commands!" i thought rooting the phone opened up more privileged commands? any thoughts or help would be very appreciated. :)