Help!!!!

jennifer906

Reaction score
Can anyone help me . I have the moto droid and just alil bit ago I plugged it in to charge and there is a question mark in the battery icon and it wont charge .. I have noo clue what is going on so if anyone knows how to fix the problem I will greatly app:motdroidhoriz:riciate it thanks . dancedroid

hookerdj

Reaction score
unplug your fone then pull your battery for a couple seconds put it back in and then plug it bvackin the wall plugging it back in will automatically turn on the power see if that works

Can anyone help me . I have the moto droid and just alil bit ago I plugged it in to charge and there is a question mark in the battery icon and it wont charge .. I have noo clue what is going on so if anyone knows how to fix the problem I will greatly app:motdroidhoriz:riciate it thanks . dancedroid

OP
J

jennifer906

Reaction score
sorry i didnt know anyone answerd me lol.. I had it plugged into the wall it just started with the ques. mark like 2 hrs ago it was fine before that

OP
J

jennifer906

Reaction score
ok Ill try now .. I did take the battery out but it still was there when it rebooted

OP
J

jennifer906

Reaction score
ok so i took the battery out for a few seconds n put it back on charger now its charging .. Thank you.... I pulled the battery 3 times earlier lol n it was still doing that question mark thing but hey its charging now .. The 3g symbol isnt there though and i cant get on internet ,my phone has been doing that all wk ...

hookerdj

Reaction score
try taking it outside see if that works hold your finger on any part of your screen for a second or two a box willl come up hit widgets and then scroll down to power control hit that when you do a box will come up on your screen on the left side of the box will be a button that is your wifi make sure its not lit up maybe your wifi is screwin with 3g
ok so i took the battery out for a few seconds n put it back on charger now its charging .. Thank you.... I pulled the battery 3 times earlier lol n it was still doing that question mark thing but hey its charging now .. The 3g symbol isnt there though and i cant get on internet ,my phone has been doing that all wk ...

edit: the box will look something like the top of mine

movadoevo8

Reaction score

I'd take it back to Verizon then and have them inspect and give you a new phone. Maybe you have a faulty one with some hardware issues for it not to have the 3g data service all week. Have it inspected by a Verizon Tech.

OP
J

jennifer906

Reaction score
ok ill try that now .. i called verizon 2 days ago because it was the third time it did it and they did all the trouble shooting over the phone n i reprogrammed it .. it came back llike n hr later .. i keep noticing it does it .. Should I have my wifi on in y settings???