Solved Help

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Mustang 02 if this works where can I send Pizza. Amazing new to this site 24 hours later I believe we may have solved this issue I have been sick over while trying to get everyone else to download new social apps so we could face to face Skype hang up FaceTime whatever. Waiting for frat boy of mine to get up at the U of M to test this theory but it's got to be it Son and I Skyped yesterday black screens . trying to Skype with my X and grandchildren and them unable to see me Then I was sure there was something wrong and I'm guessing this started about 6 months ago when I lost reception with girlfriend and she swore I said camera off while sexting lol. TMI SORRY !. Damn I'm excited I hope this works .

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Hope it works for you. Looks like Skype did an update and some turbos showed black cameras.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I find that hard to believe there's something wrong with my damn droid turbo I know FaceTime does not work puppy cuz my turbo has a glitch I'm sure of it I have to ask everyone else to test run different social media apps face recognition camera orientated whatever you want to call them conference cameras whatever its just getting it done with different styles of phones and applications and finding out why this happened in the first damn place

There isn't a glitch with your Turbo, Facetime does not and will not work on your device because its an Apple/iPhone ONLY app. It has nothing to do with your new Turbo.

As for fixing your particular issue, you need get on your computer, (or open up the internet browser on your phone) and log into your Verizon account Cell Phones, Smartphones & the Largest 4G LTE Network - Verizon Wireless with your username and password. Follow the instructions to activate VoLTE. it's simply a matter of checking off a feature and clicking save.

If you don't feel comfortable logging into your Verizon account, you can call Verizon and tell them you'd like to have your "VoLTE activated", so you can use video calling. It will take all of two minutes for them to do and you'll be good to go. Then go back into the system settings on your phone and turn on video calling feature that I showed you last night.
Good luck!

S5 tap'n

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
I explain to you I already knew FaceTime did not work my ex wife and grandchildren run tablet on home computer when I found this out ex wife and I and girlfriend and I with iPhone were able to Skype for the last 3 years and I believe Mustang solved it i deleted cash on skype waiting for someone any one of my friends to get off work or my son to get up and try there are many many people with the same issue and gentlemen has solved it I believe

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Mustang02 should you need to know who my hero is on this site