Solved Help

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
It's been just over a year since I used hangout well I'm still messed up trying to teach mother of my oldest son and this all happens so I could hang out with my grandchildren on tablets and whatnot no I have to have everyone download something that's compatible yes I'll just download everything until something works pisses me off droid turbo screwed me I'm sure of it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Wish I could remember where I saw all the reviews I don't remember leaving this site the other night it was in one of these lobbies or rooms I'll see if I can find it again I want my face to face time back

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Who is your carrier? Some carrier's like Verizon for example, you have to log into your account and activate the VoLTE feature in order for video calling to work. (Regardless of the app) Just to double check, go into your settings and made sure video calling is turned on for your device. It'll look similar to this (except the box will have a checkmark)
vXDfDem.jpg

S5 tap'n

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
See now that looks promising it's been awhile since I've seen those settings

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
May take me a second to figure this out but I'll let you know

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
I'll be damned hi def and video calling were shut off but I will have to wait until tomorrow sometime unless I want to see my boy and his buddies on campus underage drinking and who knows what else just blows me away how these kids party and still get good grades

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
The setting did not look anything like the one you sent I send photo copies of what you send to me to my son at the U of M sitting around with two friends at his place there on campus so we will see what happens but son always delete Skype says it takes up too much memory he's got 64 I got 32 and I've got plenty on the turbo thanks for your assistance my friend I'll keep you informed

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
I mostly use Skype with my lady friend and children and grandchildren

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
But lately having issues have two people I know have iPhones and I can't stand them I don't like the interface nor the fact they break so easily

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
And I do not have or use FaceTime I have used hang out but it's nowhere near as clear as Skype I have used for years

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
One feature I do miss on the droids is flashing green light to tell me if I have text or voicemail whatever happened with that deal flashing green light or red light was it back in the day batteries hold up now it would not dream as quick

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
FYI - you can edit your single post so you don't have to keep replying to yourself.

Reactions: cr6

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
This is the Hangouts I'm talking about. It's the only one I know of. I've had video conversations with my wife while out of state & she & my stepson have used Hangouts to have video conversations with her mom.
5caecb1a6739c4c6a79911d0e987c14d.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P