Solved Help

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Facetime is for iPhone. It doesn't work on android.

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Ok that is the same one I have had downloaded for years never felt the quality was half as clear as Skype but as a backup it worked with my sweetheart in Florida but most people do not like to keep more than one social media conference and type apps as they do use a lot of gig data whenever as I mentioned my son has always chose to download app after I get on his case about not getting together or seeing him but yes that is the same hang out I have had for years and again I say quality unless it's gotten better I have not been on there in a year but I still have it I have time in the winter months to socialize more so I will get around to checking these out so I can spend time with my grandchildren 10 + 4

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
And yes thank you for the advice I will eventually catch up to this blogging isn't that what they call it?

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Tied in my opinion is the leading laundry detergent makes particular advertisement week behind the times

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
I know that's why I'm having this issue I can I see my grandchildren half of the people I know are on iPhone also there is something wrong with my turbo or Skype but I believe it is turbo

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
No. This isn't called blogging. This is a forum. Blogging is where you'd write your own articles on things.

I wouldn't recommend that you get into blogging.

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
I got my ex to download Skype and found out I could see her but she could not see me son and and I test this theory neither one of us can see each other we can only talk over Skype 6 months ago my girlfriend and I had the same issue in fact I could help because I could see her and she could not see me and I agreed with her that wasn't fair but did not recognize it was an issue just thought it was reception after 3-4 years I find that hard to believe there's something wrong with my damn droid turbo I know FaceTime does not work puppy cuz my turbo has a glitch I'm sure of it I have to ask everyone else to test run different social media apps face recognition camera orientated whatever you want to call them conference cameras whatever its just getting it done with different styles of phones and applications and finding out why this happened in the first damn place

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Majority of my friends are so technologically illiterate they have had their same Samsung 15 year old phone Plus. I'm having to teach ex-wives and my own adult children how to operate these newer phones. They don't realize how much easier they can make their lives kids tell me I don't know where its at I don't know how to get there punch it into the damn GPS it'll take you right to your destination I mean it's just ridiculous. I'm so thankful for technology I wish I could see it a hundred years from now I'm just glad I was here for this portion

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Anyway I've got Skype I've got hangouts just need to find people to test them with me and I still hate iPhones

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Don't understand what you mean about editing my post so they don't come back to me or I refresh my own I don't understand but thank you for your time

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Don't understand what you mean about editing my post so they don't come back to me or I refresh my own I don't understand but thank you for your time

Rather than posting a bunch of small posts in a row, you can tap on the box that contains your latest post, then tap on the little pen icon. This will allow you to edit your post when you think of something else to add, rather than posting a bunch of smaller posts in a row.

You may also want to consider using punctuation and paragraph spacing to help others understand your posts a little more.

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Then I would make a wonderful blogger and a whole lot of subjects I was side of this one don't get yourself wrong about all if that's what blogging is I put three kids to college and did ok myself

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I don't mean to be rude, but you have a very odd word choice and no sentence structure. I don't think you'd make a very good blogger if you'd blog the way you're posting in this thread. It's very hard to read your longer posts and glean any useful information from them.

I think people would have a hard time following a blog that was written the way you're writing in here.

OP
Sirlovesalot2000
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid turbo
Okay I understand still looking for that pencil.lol. well this is she went nowhere simple fact of the matter there is no answer as to why Skype and Android became incompatible after 10 years of use. On 5 different droid phones never an issue until now. Having to ask everyone to change applications in a technologically illiterate world is not as easy as you may think but thanks again for your time concerned effort in resolving Tech issues