help

Pokey00

Reaction score
Im new to this...... does anyone know how to get Applanet to work. I downloaded and installed and it keeps saying network error or something like that.

lamonicab

Reaction score
How can i install the google android market on a velocity cruz T410 tablet that has a amazon android market??? HELP, HELP PLEASE

nygiants11

Reaction score
I use both AOL and Gmail for personal emails. I also have them both sent to my phone. The problem is that when I read an email on my computer and delete it.. It does not delete it from my phone. I have to manually delete everything I just deleted with my phone.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its a setting within the email app. You must ensure to check mark delete from server when deleting emails.

SallyC

Reaction score
I use both AOL and Gmail for personal emails. I also have them both sent to my phone. The problem is that when I read an email on my computer and delete it.. It does not delete it from my phone. I have to manually delete everything I just deleted with my phone.

Is it both accounts that are doing this or just the AOL? Look over this tutorial on how to set up Gmail and Email accounts. As long as your Gmail is set to sync you should be set. I don't know about AOL but my guess is you need to set it up using IMAP and the instructions for that are found here. If it's still not working, look for something in your set up / options about deleting messages from server or phone. You may have to dig. This tutorial shows "“Remove manually deleted emails from the server”? " under Other Settings.

Bikertrash

Reaction score
just updated and I need to know how do you turn off the flash when Samsung GALAXY S III rings

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
settings> my device> accessibility. There is an option under hearing called "Flash Notification". Try toggling, even if off.

Stonerain28

Reaction score
Are there any kitkat 4.4.2 roms for verizon galaxy s4 model sch-1545 and will the Galaxy gear work on kitkat

z96Cobra

Reaction score
Lots of ROMs available over on XDA. No idea on the Gear, don't have one!

Stonerain28

Reaction score
Thank you. . All the ones I found said you need to be on 505 .... lol. . Idk but thank you

rick_reeves

Reaction score
You might look at the hyperdrive ROM it still has two, but with tons of customizations

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TomahawkTarzan

Reaction score
I am currently running hd rls12 and its ok but there are a few small problems that doesn't really affect me. Still I want another rom, maybe kitkat or something but safestrap prob will not work. I can't even back up this current Rom. Only have my stock as backup. I don't wanna redo this rom if I chose to go back. I've tweaked a lot. I've read other forums and methods to get a gummy rom or others but I don't know how it works when I already have a rom running with safestrap. Cwm never works properly or even downloads roms for me and they all want cwm or twrp to be used. Oddly their not updated as high im the market as they are stated im the forums. I have cwm 5.x and they say only cwm 6.x or higher. Still a bit confused with switching do im waiting. Hd rls12 is decent enough for now

chadwick108

Reaction score
I am currently running kit kat leak and safe strap 3.72 for SCH-I545 I am looking to get a gear but have not yet. I would think gear would work with kit kat. I upgraded for tap and pay in Google wallet and better battery life. I too am curious about the gear but do not know for sure at this point.

Mitsy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3.
Can anyone tell me that how can I root my samsung galaxy mega 6.3 without my computer ?