1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help!!!

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by extcy142, Jun 2, 2011.

1. extcy142

extcy142 New Member

okay I had to hard reset my phone (again) today...I was using titanium backup but i lost it i have astro now but i need my crap back...the point is that im running lithium mod and cannot use the new market to fix the problem..for some odd reason it keeps force closing ( I am rooted BTW) Ive looked every were for an older version but I CANNOT find one so if someone can hook me up on an older version of the market that would help a lot.

p.s if anyone can get applanet or black market that would be MUCH appreciated.
  2. extcy142

extcy142 New Member

OKAY BIGGER PROBLEM!
    I just rebooted it and now no matter what all i get is the Motorola screen i think it just bricked itself! Ive tried the power+x thing....nothing....idk whats up with it.