hELP

MTLEATHER

Reaction score
i'M READY TO BUY THE DROID....DOES THE CHARGING CRADLE ACTUALLY SYNCTO MY PC WITH SOFTWARE LIK MY BSTORM DOES? ALSO...i WANT TO PURCHASE A OWER CUBE ANYONE USE ONE ?:mad:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
The Multimedia Dock does connect to the PC but there is no need to sync...Everything is handled by Google.... What are you looking to sync? What is a Cube?

Motoman

Reaction score
from what i have noticed, when you mean sync, what i found, i got all my contacts in the fone, then saved them to the sd card, hooked it up, i didnt worry bout the software install, in the fone, If you get the motorola droid, with is pluged in if you go into the settings, and click sd card and storage, and click mount card, which allows you to acess the info on the sd card from the computer, also u can load pics vids, and music.

but look around on the site, i would bet there is a better way, but thats what i found

OP
M

MTLEATHER

Reaction score
a "cube is a power mat" which allows u to charge just about everything has anyone used it wih the Droid?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's currently no 'Power Mat' or Power Cube for the Droid. Was discussed in a thread somewhere else that I can't remember for the life of me.

TekHawk

Reaction score
never seen a power mat up close before so not sure how they work but would one of those need to be removed every time you put it in the car mount? or just unplugged?