Help with lgb .1 to .?

stangdroid

Reaction score
My installs went flawlessly on my x. Rocking .5 with blu-haze. Now I'm trying to get my friends X to where I am. I got her to .1 but I can't seem to get past it. Each try into recovery with or without wipes I get the same result, "installation aborted blah blah (bad). I was even going to just install 3, 4, and 5 in a row. Won't let me get past install. It aborted each time I try. I even redownloaded each rom from the the toolbox. Any help would be great.

OP
S

stangdroid

Reaction score
And I try to go to a backup which isn't much different from where she is now and it won't install either. Says md5 mismatch. What is going on with toys stupid phone?

Smack77

Reaction score
Did you go to file manager, liberty, nightlies and delete any downloads and try again? Also with GB did you turn USB debugging off? They may not do anything, but it's worth a try.

Also I don't know much, but maybe my help will bump your thread and someone more knowledgeable will answer.

OP
S

stangdroid

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I ended up using my memory card with my download on it and it worked! Not sure why it didn't with hers tho. She is using a 32g card tho. Wouldn't think that should make a difference.