Help with determining which phone to upgrade to.

nangonzo

Reaction score
OK, not to sound completely ignorant but I have been reviewing all the phones currently available with my verizon service and can't settle on which one to get. I currently have the Motorola Droid 2.2.2 and I know there are newer and better models out there. Emails, web and texting are my main uses....duh. That being said, I keep reading about battery life issues, phones too thin and fragile, speaker for phone usage sux, etc. that my head is spinning. I figure with all you techie types in here there would be some strong opinions for and against the ones available. I have been mainly looking at the HTC Rezound, Droid Razr and the Droid Bionic ones now. Thoughts? I tried to find this type of question in the forum archives but I ran out of time trying to find it. Help please!!

OP
N

nangonzo

Reaction score

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
LOL!! OK, I figured there had to be a thread somewhere....thanks for all the responses about it. It used to be so easy to pick and now the technology has become so varied that I don't want to make a mistake and wish I had bought another phone. I guess I will keep doing research.:blink:

As for an apple a day......

Thanks!
Very helpful article don't you agree? lol

Yeah it is a bit overwhelming if you're trying to get into Android since there are so many choices. Then again variety is good isn't it:p.