Which Phone to Purchase

Chronic_Apathy

Reaction score
After having my Droid R2D2 for a year, it's finally gotten to the point where it's dying, and I find myself in the market for a new phone, which I'll probably purchase in the next week or two. I've looked at the Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, and RAZR, and while I haven't made a concrete decision, I've been leaning towards the Rezound. I don't have any real interest in modding it (I simply don't have the time or dedication as a college student), however, I've noticed that the Rezound has a better battery that can be purchased, which sounds like something I might be in the market for. The main things I'd be using this phone for are texting, surfing the net, watching Netflix, and playing games. I'd also like it to double as a decent quality music player, but that's not required. Which one should I lean towards?

jseah

Reaction score
The available extended battery for the Rezound is the same 2750 mAh battery that fits in the Thunderbolt. I do believe that Verizon is still having the promotion where extended batteries are 50% off as well (at least it was the day after Thanksgiving when I purchased the Rezound for my daughter). The battery does add quite a bit of heft to the phone as well.