HELP! Samsung tab e factory reset low memory

DylanR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung tab e
ive flashed to twrp tried another google account thinking it may have backed up or something and still low memory it's a 8gb model and when I boot up its 1.2gb free storage I had a hell of a lot more than that before, rebooted around 7 times this week to try to get a game running it was 2.8gb and after all that it didn't work, trying to get bully aniversy working but it's incompatible I think can anyone help me with these two stuff please thank you!

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
if you only got 1.8 free and you want to install a game that is 2.8, then it is not going to happen.

as far as resetting, are you able to turn it on and go to the home screen. if so, try the following

1. From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap Backup and reset.
  4. If desired, tap Back up my data to move the slider to ON or OFF.
  5. If desired, tap Restore to move the slider to ON or OFF.
  6. Tap Factory data reset.
  7. Tap Reset device.
  8. If you have screen lock turned on, enter your PIN or password.
  9. Tap Continue.
  10. Tap Delete all..

if you are not able to turn it on or it freezes when you turn it on, try the following

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When the Samsung Galaxy Tab E logo screen displays, release only the Power key
  4. When the Android logo displays, release all keys ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
  5. Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight 'wipe data / factory reset.'
  6. Press Power button to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key until 'Yes -- delete all user data' is highlighted.
  8. Press Power button to select and start the master reset.
  9. When the master reset is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
  10. Press the Power key to restart the device..