Help, RSD Lite not working.

djenks24

Reaction score
OK, I installed 2.2 on my droid x and did not move the su file. (Throw stones after I get my X fixed:)) So I tried to do and RSD Lite Recovery. It showed that it failed. In another forum I read that you may need to do a factory reset to get rsd to work. It failed again. Now I cannot get rsd to run at all. when I click on the start button nothing happens. My phone is back to 2.1 and appears to be "half rooted" I have the ninja icon but nothing can get permission. I have not seen anything like this in another thread, please forgive if it is. Anyone that can help before I start looking for some one on one support? (Starting to miss my droid:)

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
after you flashed the sbf you needed to boot into recovery and wipe data/cache

OP
D

djenks24

Reaction score
I've tried that several times at this point, is there anything else I can do? After I wipe data/cache it still comes back with the super user ninja icon.

OP
D

djenks24

Reaction score
I'm going to try to print your SBF to root/unroot instructions and try again, if it works, is there somewhere I can donate?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm going to try to print your SBF to root/unroot instructions and try again, if it works, is there somewhere I can donate?

SBF root/unroot is for teh droid 1.

OP
D

djenks24

Reaction score
Sounds like I may be stuck with 2.1 for a while. Or at least til I figure something else out.